Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boot Camps (split from MCSA vs MCITP(SA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot Camps (split from MCSA vs MCITP(SA)

Originally posted by boondock View Post
    Has anyone else had experience with taking tests very close together? More specifically, MS exams?
    Have never been to a bootcamp, but heard they make you take all exams you need in one day.

Re: MCSA to MCITP:SA

Originally posted by net_tech View Post
    Have never been to a bootcamp, but heard they make you take all exams you need in one day.
    If you start a new thread about it, you'll get better responses.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Re: MCSA to MCITP:SA

Really depends on the boot camp -- some split the exams, some leave them to the end, but all have all the content and exams jammed into a very short time.

Thread split
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Boot Camps (split from MCSA vs MCITP(SA)

I went to a great bootcamp in Atlanta, GA - CED Solutions. IT was 7 days and we took 3 Microsoft Exams to get our MCITP Server Administrator and they were not all on the same day. They were spaced apart and you had time to study and they gave you very good instruction and reading material.

Comment

Re: Boot Camps (split from MCSA vs MCITP(SA)

I did a 2 week boot camp for the MCSA which was broken down into study/exam/study/exam... Only took 1 exam as I wasnt ready for the whole lot.

Wouldnt have preferred to do it that way - I wasnt ready for the whole MCSA exam situ.

Comment

Working...
          X