Moc 2277c

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moc 2277c

I had purchased a book on 2277C, do you have any idea if we can get a softcopy in PDF, it will be easier to travel around.

Re: Moc 2277c

Originally posted by cookiegal View Post
    I had purchased a book on 2277C, do you have any idea if we can get a softcopy in PDF, it will be easier to travel around.
    Only for Microsoft Certified Trainers -- the hardcopy book is not officially available unless you attend the 2277 course, although I am sure copies are available on e**y if you look hard enough.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Depends on what book you have bought, all of the MS Press books I have used in the past have a PDF copy on the accompanying CD. I tend to put them on my USB key so I can have a read whilst waiting for patches to install etc onsite.
      BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
      sigpic
      Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by cruachan View Post
        Depends on what book you have bought, all of the MS Press books I have used in the past have a PDF copy on the accompanying CD. I tend to put them on my USB key so I can have a read whilst waiting for patches to install etc onsite.
        The CD doesnt comes along with the PDF, i got the microsoft press book

Comment

Perhaps you should ask the publisher?
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I suspect the OP is talking about the book handed out in official training courses (and not for public sale), which does NOT have a PDF version included
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
              I suspect the OP is talking about the book handed out in official training courses (and not for public sale), which does NOT have a PDF version included
              what's OP?

Comment

You = OP :P

Op stands for Opening Post, IE the post that started the topic, or the person who makes the opening post.

Its also stands for Over Powered, ie, the Op is Op.

:P

Wofen
                Good to be back....

Comment

Originally posted by Wofen View Post
                  You = OP :P

Op stands for Opening Post, IE the post that started the topic, or the person who makes the opening post.

Its also stands for Over Powered, ie, the Op is Op.

:P

Wofen
                  Its so interesting. Different forum different jargon. hahaha.
                  We called in TS. Thread Starter.

Comment

I always think of it as "original poster"
                    But its interesting how languages evolve on line

cookiegal, can you confirm you have a big (A4) size book with a light blue cover and "Microsoft Official Curriculum" somewhere on it? Where did you get hold of it?
                    Tom Jones
                    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                    IT Trainer / Consultant
                    Ossian Ltd
                    Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                      I always think of it as "original poster"
                      But its interesting how languages evolve on line

cookiegal, can you confirm you have a big (A4) size book with a light blue cover and "Microsoft Official Curriculum" somewhere on it? Where did you get hold of it?
                      Yes big size book light blue cover
                      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...283155&s=books

my coursebook but when i ask the instructor they dont offer PDF.
                      I tried to search ard for PDF but the versions were nv correct.

Comment

Definitely no PDFs except for trainers
                        Tom Jones
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

Comment

Working...
                        X