Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam 70-667 - Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring

Exam 70-667 - Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring

Anyone happen to have this cert, or is working towards it? I'm going to start studying to take it for work.

Passing this test will get you a MCTS of the same name. It'll also count as credit towards MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010, however I can't find a complete listing of classes needed for that. Can't find what exams you need to pass to get that however.

I see that Exam 70-668 - Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administrator will also count as credit towards the same MCITP. By the name you'd think the 668 would be enough, but it only says credit towards the MCITP, not completing the requirements for it. Reading up on it though, some say it encompasses the 70-667, others say it doesn't. Does anyone know for sure?
    Last edited by Wired; 7th September 2010, 18:51.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Exam 70-667 - Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring

I plan on taking this myself and have come to the same conclusion as you. Personally, I am going to do both exams.

Comment

Talked w/ my boss today and he thinks the MCITP reference is for a MCITP (old MCSE) with a specialization in SPS 2010.

Looks like this we'll be putting this off until proper training materials come out.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ok, I see. I will ask another MCT I know who does a lot of SharePoint to see his take on it.

Comment

I have located an old blog regarding this.

http://frankonmoss.blogspot.com/2009...fications.html

Comment

I'd like to see something official on the topic though, not something from a year ago about the beta tests. So much could have changed since then.

Comment

Working...
            X