Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passed 70-647

Hello,

Just passed 70-647, so now I upgraded my mcitp sa to ea.

Scored 910. I think I missed some questions about federations services.

Greetings, Gert
    gerth

MCITP sa, ea & va, [email protected]

Re: passed 70-647

Congratulations
    Whats next, apart from a signature update?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I have a free ticket for a hp networking training and exam. But first probably CCNA.
      gerth

Comment

Originally posted by gerth View Post
        Hello,

Just passed 70-647, so now I upgraded my mcitp sa to ea.

Scored 910. I think I missed some questions about federations services.

Greetings, Gert
        Congrats, good score to
        Shadow2k - MCP, MCSA, MCSA:Security, MCSE, MCSE:Security, MCTSx8, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA, MCITP:EDA, MCITP:VA, MCITP:EDST

Comment

I have a free ticket for a hp networking training and exam. But first probably CCNA.
          Id say go for the HP stuff first

The HP switch managment is easier to understand if its your first time messing with them switches,

and its also fairly similiar with the cisco stuff, well the cli etc is, and ovbiously all the fundermentals etc also.
          Shadow2k - MCP, MCSA, MCSA:Security, MCSE, MCSE:Security, MCTSx8, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA, MCITP:EDA, MCITP:VA, MCITP:EDST

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I have been working with Cisco switches and routers for about 6 years now. I only never did the certification path. I just started working with HP wireless controllers.

Gert
            gerth

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I have been working with Cisco switches and routers for about 6 years now. I only never did the certification path. I just started working with HP wireless controllers.

Gert
              Arr, sounds like me then, if you already have the working experiance, then get the CCNA out of the way mate

Comment

Working...
              X