Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed today exam 70-290

Hi all
    I haved Passed today exam 70-290 with the score of 812 points.

Many thanks to Testking ver. 42.

Small tip: know your stuff hard!

The most important thing is to practice every dump that you read.

Good luck!

Re: Passed today exam 70-290

Congrats. Keep it up.
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Congratulations mate, keep it up. I hope i'm the next soon once I finished preparation.

haibalby
      ================================
      HND: Higher National Diploma in
      Computer Science(IT)

Passed:
      MCSA+Security 2003, VCP3, VCP4
      Done:VMware DSA
      ================================[/COLOR]

Comment

so, now we are congratulating people who download testking files from emule, learn the questions by heart and, thereby, pass the exam?
        Yesterday we stood at the edge of the abyss. Today we are a step further...

Comment

Well, we don't know. But there is trying from people to achive obostacales that were blocking there way from achiving it.

For me, I'm having Complete Training Kit for 2003 MCSA/MCSE and I use them, as well as I use Microsoft Virtual Lab for 2003. It's really nice scenario.
          Computer Science(IT)

Passed:

Comment

oh, yes. we know. he clearly states "testking v.42".
            ever had a look at these testking files after passing an exam? you'd be surprised what you find.....

his post not only tells us that he is cheating, it also tells us that he is bad at remembering all answers and that he cannot answer a question, to which he forgot the answer or which he hasn't seen before, on his own.
            otherwise he would have scored higher.

Comment

Yeah, you r right. We will never go back to these answers and look @ them after he passing the exam. True True True But microsoft now provvding everything to ease to the student to pass the exam. For me, I'm non-MS certified person. But I'm trying to get MCSE 2003 by reading those books I don't I'll pass or not
              Computer Science(IT)

Passed:

Comment

Testking is a commercially available product. If there was anything dodgy about it Microsoft would have closed them down or Transcender would have done their usual bullying trick. Bayaniv has used a legitimate product to pass a difficult Microsoft exam and should be congratulated. Instead Chris, you, without any proof, accuse him of being a cheat and a downloader of software from emule. What you have written is libellous and unless you can offer written proof to support your claim, it should be withdrawn and an apology offered.

These forums were not made for members to make personal attacks on other members. THIS STOPS NOW!!

Thank you.

And Bayaniv, congratulations on your pass. I hope you do equally well with the rest.
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
                  Testking is a commercially available product. If there was anything dodgy about it Microsoft would have closed them down or Transcender would have done their usual bullying trick. Bayaniv has used a legitimate product to pass a difficult Microsoft exam
                  then how come, when going through a testking version, i see the same questions i have had in the exam?
                  they are the same word by word, include the exact same screenshots and even have a complete instructions on what and how to do the simulation questions.

are you saying that this is not testking content and that their name is being misused?

Comment

Testking were notorious for dumps a couple of years ago and MS did clamp down on it as far as i can remember.

Just had a looky at there site and it seems to be OK now, that i cannot guarantee though.

If anyone wants to look at the samples then please feel free but let the rest of us know.

Comment

Daniel, I believe this thread should be closed.

Chris if you want a bitch session about Testking, I suggest you start a new thread in the Lounge. That is where this now belongs, not here. Thank you.
                      1 1 was a racehorse.
                      2 2 was 1 2.
                      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by chris
                        so, now we are congratulating people who download testking files from emule, learn the questions by heart and, thereby, pass the exam?

In a way, yes
                        But I'm parallelly taking the MCSE 2003 course.

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
                          Testking is a commercially available product. If there was anything dodgy about it Microsoft would have closed them down or Transcender would have done their usual bullying trick. Bayaniv has used a legitimate product to pass a difficult Microsoft exam and should be congratulated. Instead Chris, you, without any proof, accuse him of being a cheat and a downloader of software from emule. What you have written is libellous and unless you can offer written proof to support your claim, it should be withdrawn and an apology offered.

These forums were not made for members to make personal attacks on other members. THIS STOPS NOW!!

Thank you.

And Bayaniv, congratulations on your pass. I hope you do equally well with the rest.
                          Thank u very very much for the support.

Comment

Originally posted by habibalby
                            Congratulations mate, keep it up. I hope i'm the next soon once I finished preparation.

haibalby
                            I wish you good luck at the exam!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X