X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links for those preparing for MS certs

Here i found a web site useful for peeps preparing for MCSE and other
    MS cert's. Web site just finished building and they r improving but many
    cool stuff i found their . Check out ! Register for free !

LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Regards,
    Last edited by danielp; 29th September 2005, 06:59.
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: Links for those preparing for MS certs

Sco, your syntax is incorrect. You say they r (they're) improving. It should read we're improving since your name is plastered in every forum as a moderator.

Would you please STOP posting advertising for your sites on this board. If it is annoying me then I can assure you the owner's patients is also wearing thin.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Oh my god..watch out LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR

What a bad advertise ..Isnt it ? Huh! Administrator should remove this
      "advertise" ?????? Any comment ? Its a advertise or a way to share knowledge.... ? Dont leave it unanswered !

I wonder why moderators always fight with these issue? I think i was wrong
      when i used to recommand www.petri.com to my friends and when i used to
      distribute printouts of main page of www.petri.com to professionals at Microsoft
      TechNet meetings ? Your not worth !
      My "countable" posts at www.petri.com does not mean i am a spammer or
      etc !

Amey Abhyankar
      [ from InDiA ]
      Last edited by danielp; 29th September 2005, 07:00.
      All in 1
      Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Sco, I just now saw this thread. I don't have any issue with people posting links to other sites. Not at all. However, if you do run a website that provides information and services to other people, then read this:

I will not allow posting of hidden or non-hidden commercials to websites that have services that are not 100% free. The moment a website makes money out of the people that use their services, that's not a free website. The site's owner could approach one of the moderators (or me) and ask if it was ok to post a link, telling how useful their services are. The owner can even say that although they charge money, readers of the MCSEworld forums will get a good discount. I will then look into the matter, and then reply with my decision.

You cannot, however, pose as an innocent user who has "just by mistake" discovered some website, and would like to recommend it to our other users. This won't go. Unless of course, the target website is proven to be 100% free, and the reader's motives were truely innocent.

Again, if not sure, ask me or any other moderator, we'll be glad to help if we can.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X