Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Second Shot vouchers up for grabs (any country!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Second Shot vouchers up for grabs (any country!)

I've been invited to a Microsoft program that allows me to generate unlimited Second Shot vouchers for any country. I've made 20 USA and 20 UK voucher numbers and those are up for grabs. Just PM me if you want one or 100. Does anyone want vouchers for another country? Australia? Mongolia? Inner Slobovia? New Jersey? The vouchers are good until June 30, 2010. You must schedule and take both your first exam and the second shot by June 30, 2010.

Disclaimer: I receive a kickback of sorts for each voucher that is redeemed. It's in the form of "points" that can be converted into other products. At the moment there are only two things I can convert my points into and the only one that makes any sense to me is a free exam voucher.

I posted about this over on my blog if you want to read the whole thing.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Re: Microsoft Second Shot vouchers up for grabs (any country!)

Thread Stickied until the Second Shot expires. Please remind me when it does so the thread can be unstickied or deleted. Thanks.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

it expired
      over a year ago

Comment

UNstickied....
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Times fun when you're having flies.
          Wesley David
          LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
          -------------------------------
          Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
          Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
          Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
          Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Working...
          X