No announcement yet.

70-662 TS Exchange 2010

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70-662 TS Exchange 2010

Sitting this exam in the new year as im currently upgrading the exchange messaging system for a client in the public sector to 2010. I would imagine it will be hardly dissimilar to the Exchange 2007 exam. Anyone here sat it yet?

Re: 70-662 TS Exchange 2010

Well i passed the Exchange 2010 exam with flying colours. Doesnt seem to be much interest here in 2010 though

Want to tell us a bit about it?
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Well there wasnt much to it to be honest. 64 questions no sims no drag and drops. Reminded me alot of the Exchange 2007 exam but without all the questions on Powershell. Then again i tend to view 2010 as a massive SP roll up of 2007 but far more feature rich. Iv built the POC for the NHS trust im consulting for and did all the high/low level designs along with the technical writing so iv got plenty of handson with the product which naturally helps immensly when preparing for the exam. Additionally i also bought the MS Exchange Server 2010 "Unleashed" 1300 page book. Admittedly only read a few pages but makes some awesome bedtime reading!