No announcement yet.

this site referenced in mspress books!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this site referenced in mspress books!

I'm reading 70-640 "Configuring Windows 2008 Active Directory" and lo and behold, page 56, regarding setting up and managing saved queries is
    Originally posted by mspress
    "the following site is highly recommended for details and examples of saved queries: http://www.petri.com/saved_queries_in_windows_2003_dsa.htm"

nice going
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Re: this site referenced in mspress books!

+1 saved query roll?
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Aarrgghhh -- the RPG onslaught has started
      <dons +3 armour>
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

OT, but what the hell Ok, here's my RPG Balls of Steel story:

Freshman year of college I joined the RPG club. It was this highly tweaked version of D&D. Within 5 min of playing my lowbie character was attacked by some big ogre or something. The DM's version of hazing. It surprised my character, knocked him down and immediately attempted to cut off his bollocks. 3 attempts, 3 failures (he kept rolling low, and I was rolling really high). Man was the DM pissed lol

Comment

Working...
        X