X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% discounts!

Here you go guys.

Current Microsoft/Prometric promotion giving you up to 25% off the cost of selected exams.
    More info available on the MS site.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...rs/career.aspx

Must have scheduled and sat the exam by the 31st of December.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Re: 25% discounts!

Just speculating here but does that mean that the Second chance is comming back after that??
    If well prepared for the exam I think 25% discount is better than Second chance.
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Ah, that'll be the email I got from Prometric last night that's unreadable on the phone. We really need to upgrade to Exchange 2007.
      BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
      sigpic
      Cruachan's Blog

Comment

My 70-643 was only eligible for a 20% discount... but paying $100 is still better than $125. The $25 dollars I saved will undoubtedly be used for something needful and utilitarian. Probably purchased through iTunes.
        Wesley David
        LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
        -------------------------------
        Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
        Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
        Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
        Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Originally posted by Nonapeptide View Post
          My 70-643 was only eligible for a 20% discount... but paying $100 is still better than $125. The $25 dollars I saved will undoubtedly be used for something needful and utilitarian. Probably purchased through iTunes.
          I didn't know iTunes sold
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            I didn't know iTunes sold
            I didn't know they sold utilitarians...

Comment

Originally posted by Nonapeptide View Post
              WoW!

Come to India then I pay 50 US$ approx for MS exam. WHen it's 15% discount fest then its 40 US$ approx.

But I think now Microsoft has withdrawn policy. Foreigners residing in India cant apear for Microsoft exams from India I think.

Earlier lot of canddiates from African nations & South American nations used to pass loads of Microsoft,Cisco exams from India while pursuing their batchlors from some Indian university.
              All in 1
              Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

I'd believe that over here the price is around €125 or €150.
                Marcel
                Technical Consultant
                Netherlands
                http://www.phetios.com
                http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

88 over here. I'm sitting 70-293 some time before Christmas, got 15% off that one. I am after all going to finish my MCSE before upgrading. Just 70-298 to go after that.
                  BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
                  sigpic
                  Cruachan's Blog

Comment

I paid 144.00 $AUD for mine (70-64I wsa due to sit it on the 30th of November, but didn't feel ready. Now it's the 14th of December.. and if i'm not ready then, I'm gonna wing it anyway..It's an upgrade ffs.. i should be fine.. right ?
                    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X