• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70-620 i need help

Am gonna sit for the 70-620 exam nest week so i know that you gonna help
    with any advice or any topic to help me in the exams

wish me luck
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ossian; 11th June 2009, 07:18. Reason: MOD EDIT removed formatting

Re: 70-620 i need help

Good luck!

Without knowing more about how you have prepared, it is difficult to give specific help
    Do you have any MS exams already?
    What experience with Vista do you have?
    What learning materials and practice tests have you used?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes actually i start with traning video, ebook and BRAINDUMP

but i feel it is not enough to sit for the exam and i need the simulation

thanks for ur fast feedback
      Last edited by Ossian; 11th June 2009, 08:25. Reason: Removed braindump link

Comment

Please read the sticky in this forum about Braindumps. They are CHEATING, don't help you and devalue certifications for everyone else.

Also I hope the "training videos and ebook" are legal copies, not some warez c**p.

If you have EXPERIENCE, TRAINING and some PRACTICE (PAY for Transcender, STS or Measureup) you will do fine. If not, there is not a lot you can do.
        If you do not feel ready for the exam, postpone it until you are comfortable taking it (or take advantage of Second Shot should it still be around)
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X