windows server 2008 (exam 70-640)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows server 2008 (exam 70-640)

I need a copy of 70-640 exam with explination (MCSE windows server 2008 ).I searched in the net but most of websites asked the visitors to pay money to get the exams, but there are one way to get free exam from the net.
    Can you please provide me this way or provide me a copy of exam?!.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Ossian; 6th June 2009, 16:28. Reason: MOD EDIT Removed formatting

Re: windows server 2008 (exam 70-640)

We don't do "copies of exams" (Check the thread on Braindumps in this forum)

You can get a few practice questions from proper exam providers (MeasureUp, Transcender, SelfTest) but then you have to pay for the full practice exam.

Anything that does not make it clear that its a practice test (similar but NOT identical to the real exam) is illegal, immoral and takes away from the hard work people put into passing these exams on merit (as opposed to cheating).

To pass an exam, you need knowledge (courses or books), practice (official practice tests) and experience (real world or lab). IMNSHO the most important is experience.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: windows server 2008 (exam 70-640)

As Ossian says. In addition, I recommend the Microsoft Training Kits for specific exams. Most also come with practice questions. They also act as a good reference guide for the future.

Comment

Working...
      X