Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with MCITP (was Re: Windows 2008 Certification)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with MCITP (was Re: Windows 2008 Certification)

hello every body my name hosam i want some help to pass MCITP
    http://forums.petri.com/images/icons/icon11.gif

Re: Help with MCITP (was Re: Windows 2008 Certification)

Welcome to the forums, Hosam
    I have split your thread into a topic of its own, but please read the forum rules about where you should post.

To pass any Microsoft course, you need a combination of three things
    Practical experience in using the product
    Training (courses or self study) in the "Microsoft way" (not always the same as the real world!)
    Practice with exam techniques, through official practice tests (not so you can memorise answers, but to give you an idea of what the questions look like and how you should approach them)

Of the three, most here would agree with me that practical experience is the most important
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Help with MCITP (was Re: Windows 2008 Certification)

With regards to practical experience, if you don't use the technology on a day-to-day basis, download some Microsoft's VHDs. There are also soem good virtual labs you can get hold of and it is also worth considering a Technet subscription as you can trial software that way.

Comment

Working...
      X