Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to start study for MCITP: Enterprise Administrator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start study for MCITP: Enterprise Administrator?

Hi all,
    I am want to become a MCITP: Enterprise Administrator.
    I find at Microsoft the exam path that i need to take - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx

I am working as system administrator for 3 yeas and decide that is about time to get certified.

In the past i did go to one of the HiTeck collages that we have in Israel for do a MCSE 2003 course.

For now i don't have the money or the time to go for MCITP course in one of the HiTeck collages. (I am doing my B.A at business management).

Can someone give me a name of a product that will give all of the information including exams, labs and etc'?

I did see some post about this issue but when i got to most of this companies sites i did not find a pack that sums it all up.

If you can tell me on a video package it will be grate.

thanks for helping me

Re: How to start study for MCITP: Enterprise Administrator?

So are you an MCSE or not?
    Marcel
    Technical Consultant
    Netherlands
    http://www.phetios.com
    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Originally posted by Dumber View Post
      So are you an MCSE or not?
      NO, I did the first 2 test of the MCSA 2003 and stopped

Comment

Well then you have found the correct courses
        Marcel
        Technical Consultant
        Netherlands

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE

Comment

With 3 years of experience, start by reviewing the requirements for a course, see which ones you know really easily, study the rest, and make sure you learn the new features of Windows 2008 and Vista.
          VCP on vSphere (4), MCITP:EA/DBA, MCTS:Blahblah

Comment

I used all five Self-Paced Training Kits for the MCITP:EA. I have yet to take the exam for 70-647 but all the other exams were cake after reading the books and taking the included practise tests.

I would recommended you finish the MCSA, its more worthy on the job market. At least here in the US. Nobody knows what the MCITP is yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Garen View Post
              I used all five Self-Paced Training Kits for the MCITP:EA. I have yet to take the exam for 70-647 but all the other exams were cake after reading the books and taking the included practise tests.
              Can you please give me a link to get more information about this?

Comment

Links we have plenty

Bookmark Microsoft Certifications Overview, for a start. This should be your starting point for everything you need to know for your certification.

Specific for what you're looking after: MCITP: Enterprise Administrator. See the Required Exams there. Clicking on any of their links will take you to a page with detailed information regarding that exam (like skills measured and preparation materials).

And for the book mentioned: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-620): Configuring Windows Vista™ Client (one of the exams you'll need for MCITP:Enterprise Administrator). It's not free.

Sorin Solomon

»»»»»
                In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
                -
                «««««

Comment

sorinso thanks for the information, perhaps you know about a good video courses that i can use?

Comment

I'm soooooo glad you asked
                    I myself am in love with TrainSignal's products (that are also sponsors of these forums). They have a lot of videos for a lot of products, among them Microsoft. If we talked about 70-620 exam, for instance, then I can recommend it to you. I am watching it at the moment, as part of my certification exam preparations.
                    There are more of them out there (CBT Nuggets, for instance).
                    You can find a lot of (free) webcasts out there, but on specific subjects. Hard to believe you will find one that deals with a certification exam...

Sorin Solomon

»»»»»
                    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
                    -
                    «««««

Comment

I don't have problem to pay for a good video if it will help me to pass my exams.
                      Do you have some labs and example exams?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliran Hayun View Post
                        Do you have some labs and example exams?
                        Hmmmm...
                        Not something I can post freely.
                        A simple search using "free online certification exams" as the search string will give you a lot of options. I myself played with ProProfs in the past.

Sorin Solomon

»»»»»
                        -
                        «««««

Comment

Good videos are hard to find on this moment. Trainsignal and CBT nuggets are still creating the videos.
                          You have to fall back to the books or you have to wait a few months.
                          Marcel
                          Technical Consultant
                          Netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by Dumber View Post
                            Good videos are hard to find on this moment. Trainsignal and CBT nuggets are still creating the videos.
                            You have to fall back to the books or you have to wait a few months.
                            Do you know about the ETA of the videos?

Comment

Well I guess you can find that on their websites.
                              www.cbtnuggets.com and www.trainsignal.com
                              Marcel
                              Technical Consultant
                              Netherlands

Comment

Working...
                              X