Looking for MCSE training in Israel in English

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for MCSE training in Israel in English

Does anyone know if there are any HiTech schools in Israel (preferably in Jerusalem area) that offer MCSE training in English? Assuming there are none, are the Hebrew lectures hard to follow for someone with a conversational level of Hebrew. Also, is anyone familar with the NESS school in Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem. How are their courses, instructors, etc. ?

Thanks

Chaim Olonoff
    olonoff AT yahoo.com
    [live email link removed by mod]
    Last edited by Ossian; 3rd November 2008, 09:45. Reason: Removed live email link

Re: Looking for MCSE training in Israel in English

Originally posted by olonoff View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any HiTech schools in Israel (preferably in Jerusalem area) that offer MCSE training in English?
    Not that I ever heard of. Usually, the lectures are in Hebrew. The learning materials are all in English, since they are produced by Microsoft.
    Assuming there are none, are the Hebrew lectures hard to follow for someone with a conversational level of Hebrew.
    Given the answer above, I don't think you will have any trouble.
    I suggest you contact some schools and talk to them about it:
    Mediatech/HighTech college: 1-700-50-70-20 (Israeli phone number)
    JohnBryce: 02-6781881 (yes, it's in Jerusalem ).
    I suggest you ask them to attend a class, only to see if you're OK with the language.
    Also, is anyone familar with the NESS school in Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem. How are their courses, instructors, etc. ?
    I no nothing about them.
    Good luck, Chaim!!

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

Working...
    X