W2k MCSE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2k MCSE

Looking at the following page on MS it states that the 2 electives that I took for my NT4 MCSE still count towards the W2K MCSE.
    I have passed the 4 core exams for my W2K MCSE and will be taking the network design one soon.
    Does that then mean that when I pass this design exam I can use these 2 already passed exams from NT4 towards my W2K MCSE and be fully certified?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

Cheers....Paul.

If the course that you have is in the 2K electives, yes you can use them towads the W2k electives.
    You don't have to take it again and can be applied towards any other certification that may reqire it i.e. MCSA....

However you might want to hurry before they make them obselete and they remove them.

I hope this helps.
    ________
    FIX PS3
    Last edited by syncme; 23rd April 2011, 06:54.

Comment

Well the 2 electives that I took were Internetworking with TCP/IP and IIS 4.0 and these are both on the list

Comment

Code:
        "The following elective exams still count toward the MCSE on Windows 2000 certification but are no longer available."
        Looks like you are safe for now.... but I would hurry up before they decide to change it.
        ________
        FoxyMegan
        Last edited by syncme; 23rd April 2011, 06:55.

Comment

Working...
        X