Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exam simulation software

Hello,

Currently i am beginning the MCSE route xP/2k3, whilst i am learning eventually after i have covered and gained the essential skils required by the exam i wanted to practise for the exams.

Can anyone recommend which software to buy i was advised to go with measure up, what does the forum recommend. Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Salv236
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Re: exam simulation software

I have used Transcender, Self Test and MeasureUP and, IMHO, the first two are better, although costlier.

At the end of the day, it comes down to the one YOU prefer -- try the on-line examples
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: exam simulation software

Cram Session have several free practice exams available for download. Registration is free but they will email you (A LOT) with offers etc so be aware of that. They do offer some nice free study guides and other downloads amongst the offers for cheap practice exams etc.
      BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
      sigpic
      Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Working...
      X