Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for 70-237 course (was: New to Forum)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 70-237 course (was: New to Forum)

Hello all
    I am new to the forum and i am working on certifications for Exchange 2007. Does anyone know of a good Exchange Design 2007 course(70-237). I would appreciate any feedback that you may give and thank you for your attention.

Thanks

Re: New to Forum

Hi, tsmith11592.
    Welcome to the forums. Please read the forum rules.
    Your question fits into the MS Certification Track forum, not in the coffee lounge. I will request to be moved.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

Thread moved...
      Marcel
      Technical Consultant
      Netherlands
      http://www.phetios.com
      http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
      "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
      "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

And title changed....

TSmith, if you tell us where you are, we can help more -- I recently ran a very good course in Scotland
        Last edited by Ossian; 19th August 2008, 08:31.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Looking for 70-237 course (was: New to Forum)

Hello,
          I am in Washington D.C.

Comment

I used the CBT nuggets video's for 70-236 and 70-237 and they were very helpful.
            I also recommend reading the MS Press book for 70-236 as it is actually a very good reference point for a lot of the materials in all the Ent. Messaging Admin exams

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Cline View Post
              I used the CBT nuggets video's for 70-236 and 70-237 and they were very helpful.
              I also recommend reading the MS Press book for 70-236 as it is actually a very good reference point for a lot of the materials in all the Ent. Messaging Admin exams
              By far an away the CBT nuggets are the best. Peter Bruzzese is a GREAT tutor and a technical writer for Exchange aswell as a certified teacher and an author for Redmond Mag and Windows IT pro. Guy knows his stuff inside out and backwards and covers 2007 in depth. Tony Redmond also has a great book on succesful implentation of exchange 2007. Also theres a 32bit SP1 version thats available that you can use to create your own lab (download it from MS).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
              Last edited by scurlaruntings; 27th October 2008, 10:24.

Comment

Working...
              X