A few questions regarding microsoft's way of scoring system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions regarding microsoft's way of scoring system

Just failed the first core exam with a lousy 525 after studying ms press and learnkey cd's and understanding most of it while practicing on a virtual pc running windows 2003 server and 2 client computers.

A few questions came up:
    If for example I get to choose 2 out of 5 options and I get only 1 of them right, does anybody knows if I get any score for that one.

And about the screens I need to configure, if I click and then "reset" and change my mind, does it count

P.S.
    =-=
    I've registered in advance for the second chance promotion, it says on microsoft's site that the retake is "by june 30,2005" what the hell do they mean by that?
    Must I take'em exactly on 30/06 or until 30/06?

I'm confused and upset in general, because I thought it went quite good, but I've reviewed and changed a few answers at the end, and really had a good feeling.

Thanks in advance to whomever read all of it and ofcourse Thanks to anyone who can help.

PS: I couldn't find any answers googeling the net.

For multiple selection questions where you only got one option right I believe you'll get no points. As for the "reset" button - I believe you will then need to re-enter your answer for that question.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

thanks

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X