This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Shot Is Back

Finally today it will be officially announced that MCP EXAM second shot is back...
    This was confidential data till today’s date and now I am happy to announces that we can take our exam with "just in case if we fail we do not have to pay for it for the second time "

Enjoy and good luck, i Hope we will never ever need to use the second shot , but just in case

Re: Second Shot Is Back

cemarzu,

Where did you get this information? Can you provide a URL for everyone?

I tried to find a website advertising this but could only find one for an offer that ended on the 30th June

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

here it is, cheers

Microsoft Certification Second Shot will be BACK from August 5 2008 onwards
      Your customers can now enjoy an extra chance to pass a Microsoft Certification exam – free.
      Effective August 5th, 2008, individuals can get a free second chance to pass a Microsoft IT Professional, Developer, or Microsoft Dynamics certification exam. This offer will be available worldwide, from August 5, 2008 to June 30, 2009, to anyone who registers for Second Shot and fails their first attempt at one of these exams. This is a great opportunity to drive your customers’ IT team to be certified on Microsoft platform. For more information go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx

Comment

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx does not list that information currently. Where are you getting this information exactly?
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I do not know WHERE you get this information from but the link you give says clearly that Second Shot has ENDED (see attachment)

Please do NOT post inaccurate information as it does not do the reputation of the board any good.
          Attached Files
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I think cemarzu has pasted info from another source. The link is just the standard one that is part of the info.

@Cemarzu: Where are you getting the info from rather than what does it say?
            cheers
            Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

What a false joy. I pass my 70-290 next week, it would have been great.

Comment

If you pass it next week then you won't need second shot!
                cheers
                Andy

Comment

I am french we say "passer un examen", pass is quiet similar but i should have say: I will take my exam next week.
                  Or i am extra-confident...

Comment

Yeah I realised
                    cheers
                    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AndyJG247 View Post
                      I think cemarzu has pasted info from another source. The link is just the standard one that is part of the info.

@Cemarzu: Where are you getting the info from rather than what does it say?
                      Only hit with that text is us!

Does anyone know the link for google for parallel universes?
                      Tom Jones
                      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

Comment

Guys
                        please relax... and you will soon the info soon in the provided list...
                        It has been announced in the partner channel
                        I am really busy with teaching classes from 9 am to 9.30 pm 6 days. On 7th day i spend the time with my kids...I just came to answer your post as Daniel’s pm request

and it will be soon published world wide... promise
                        and how can i copy a link if the link is still not there???

They supposed to publish the link on 23th, but they might had some issue and they delayed it... anyway... second shot is just good for insurance...

regards

Comment

For everyone who gave NEGATIVE REPS
                          even if you apologise to me I will never ever accept it
                          because you do not now the info you cannot assume its wrong.
                          Look at this ultra smart comment" Totally incorrect information " in my CP Panel

XXXXXXX(i did modify it myself) i think it was you who gave me the points... you will feel SORRY very soon... I am sure you are thinking that you are COOL and YOU NOW lot of thinks isn’t it? I feel sorry for you mate, I am was admin in some forms and i was also mod in some IT forms, please read your replays , how hard you are for users...Come on guys...its just a FORM , do not take it that serious... Just wait bit more and you will see....oh yes and there are some people they might have some info which is still not shared on the net..

I think i should stop to post here, because a dont feel welcome here, i was lectured from day 1 , was accused with stealing some one else post etc... and they I am post stealer, i have no idea about MS, I am teaching world wide with no knowledge, i'm invlolved in lot of MS and other vendors IT events such us TECH -ED, CEBIT, talking about the technology, writing in some IT colums in weekly papers, adn you MR you know all the info...

Danilel , I am realy sorry for dirtying up your form, I am coming since years here and impoving my knowlege from your articles, but i am not deserving to use it, i am realy sorry

The only thing which I know is that i know nothing (Sokrates) thank you..
                          and My WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING delete the post, and i was many years ago the same GUY who posted simular information... and on that time you were not that active here...
                          Just wait few more days ( 5/08/0 and STOP keep your valuble commnets to your self

"Reputation: [IMG]file:///C:/Users/XXXXXXXXXXXX/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG](-33)
                          Second Shot Is Back
                          28th July 2008 09:04

Comment

I don't know if I should post this or not but:

You always seem to post info you copied from some blog - you can put a link to the blog and we'll read it.

You posted info that is more of a rumor. Working it as "rumors are that second shot will be back" would've been more appropriate IMO.

Your spelling is awful, and you're now threatening people...over reputation points?

Maybe time will prove you right, but you should still identity info as RUMORS when it's stuff that is not CONFIRMED.

Do you realize people might have pushed back some exams because they thought they could get second shot, and just lost time because you didn't identify that as a rumor?
                            VCP on vSphere (4), MCITP:EA/DBA, MCTS:Blahblah

Comment

This thread is getting us nowhere, and is now closed. If anyone has an issue with this, please feel free to PM me

To all readers:
                              At the moment (28/7/08 ) there is NO indication that Microsoft are bringing back Second Shot. If they do, it will be a bonus but until there is an official announcement, do not assume Second Shot will return.
                              Last edited by biggles77; 28th July 2008, 15:17. Reason: Remove the similey from the date.
                              Tom Jones
                              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                              IT Trainer / Consultant
                              Ossian Ltd
                              Scotland

Comment

Working...
                              X