Passed 70-291 (Finally)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed 70-291 (Finally)

Passed the 70-291 this morning, the second time of asking. It sickened me last time because I only needed about 50 more Pts which is give or take 2 questions i think.
    Anyways, passed now with 800.
    Is it only a coincidence or has anyone else got pretty much the same questions but in slightly different order?
    For the ones that are about to take the exam, the questions were mostly around DNS, and RRAS. A few WSUS as well and very little subnetting questions which surprised me. I only got one Simulation question each time.

Good luck folks
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Re: Passed 70-291 (Finally)

Well done!

What's next?

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks Michael

Not sure yet, I'll have to wait and see what the Training Provider has got in store for me since I'm one of the lucky ones to get the training paid for by the company.
      I'm on my way to complete the MCSA so, one of the elective exams would be next I presume.
      Which one would you recommend?
      Caesar's cipher - 3

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

I went for the Exchange 2003 as I had knowledge with the product already. The found the exam the easiest (and shortest) out of all the exams

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I'll probably go for something that counts towards another Qualifications like the SQL server one.
          I'll see how it goes.

Cheers
          Caesar's cipher - 3

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
          X