Windows Server 2008 + Visual Studio 2008 - 40% discount on exams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Server 2008 + Visual Studio 2008 - 40% discount on exams

For those that wish to do the Windows Server 2008 or Visual Studio 2008 Microsoft certification exams - go to www.microsoft.com/learning/hero and register, you'll get a 40% discount on those exams.

Offer expires June 30.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: Windows Server 2008 + Visual Studio 2008 - 40% discount on exams

Excellent, thanks for the tip.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Is it possible to combine offers? Like 40%off + Second shot?
      VCP on vSphere (4), MCITP:EA/DBA, MCTS:Blahblah

Comment

Originally posted by gepeto View Post
        Is it possible to combine offers? Like 40%off + Second shot?
        second shot is over now, but you can still use %40 off and I do have some vouchers as ws08 Comminity launch leader which i can also share with you
        let me know if yolu need some ?

Comment

Originally posted by cemarzu View Post
          second shot is over now, but you can still use %40 off and I do have some vouchers as ws08 Comminity launch leader which i can also share with you
          let me know if yolu need some ?
          Actually, the 40% off for the Heros Happen events are free for all, and they don't need to PM you for that. Just go to the site above and register. However, offer will soon expire...
          Cheers,

Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post
            Actually, the 40% off for the Heros Happen events are free for all, and they don't need to PM you for that. Just go to the site above and register. However, offer will soon expire...
            The reason why I ask for pm is
            i have some vouchers from Comminity Launch, real vocuhers with serial numbers, I thoght pasting the vouchers here means anyone comes first will get it first
            the idea of pm was , to give everyone a uniqe number...

I am really not liking tens of pm's who asks vocuher codes, but this was the best way that i thought, like few months back when i was posting the VUE exam vouchers i done the same, it was a sticky post for monts

sorry for asking pms

Comment

Erdal,
              You were NOT posting VUE exam codes, or anything else, "a few months back"
              Before June 15th 2008, you had not posted since May 2006.

Also, if we had a post offering exam codes by PM, it would have probably not have been allowed in case the poster was trying to charge for the codes or do anything else underhand.

If you have codes you want to offer, make them publicly available. If they are single use codes, please say so. I'm sure our members are savvy enough to either post that they have used a code or to try other ones if the first does not work anymore.
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                Erdal,
                You were NOT posting VUE exam codes, or anything else, "a few months back"
                Before June 15th 2008, you had not posted since May 2006.

Also, if we had a post offering exam codes by PM, it would have probably not have been allowed in case the poster was trying to charge for the codes or do anything else underhand.

If you have codes you want to offer, make them publicly available. If they are single use codes, please say so. I'm sure our members are savvy enough to either post that they have used a code or to try other ones if the first does not work anymore.
                done
                PS: code's are single for single use

Comment

Working...
                X