Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wrote 70-292 recently???

Hi Group,

Anyone has written 70-292 recently??? I am planning to write it next week and I am using LINK EDITED BY MODERATOR for this exam, any feedback on this???

Thanks
    Innu
    Last edited by Ossian; 11th January 2008, 10:54.

Re: Anyone wrote 70-292 recently???

Oeadmin,
    This forum does not condone any form of Brain Dumps for passing exams.
    To do well in any certification, you need a combination of:
    Real world experience in the technology
    Approved training to teach you the "Microsoft way"
    Approved practice exams e.g. MeasureUp or Transcender

Brain dumps, which promise to give you "real exam questions" are illegal and also take away from the hard work put in by genuine learners. Your link (now edited) is
    a bit expensive and less questions than others, but we promise that almost all the real questions wound be found from our products. Our users just need to memorize the Q&As we provide, then could pass the exam at the first attempt and get high scores, absolutely pass for sure!
    Don't do it!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
      Brain dumps, which promise to give you "real exam questions" are illegal
      ...not to mention inaccurate. Using a brain dump doesn't make you an MCSE, it makes you a useless leech. I expect a lot from my colleagues with MCSE's because I expect them to have all the things Ossian mentions; if you braindump your way to MCSE how will you handle the real-life errors and difficulties which Microsoft didn't ask you about in the exam?

People who succeed this way end up making fools of themselves at work and also making the MCSE certification look useless...

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

p.s. Ossian I hope that before erasing the URL from your memory you emailed it to Microsoft...

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Originally posted by Stonelaughter View Post
          p.s. Ossian I hope that before erasing the URL from your memory you emailed it to Microsoft...
          Don't worry....
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X