Free MS Exam Second Shot Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free MS Exam Second Shot Promotion

Looks like Microsoft and Prometric are offering the free 2nd shot promotion again from 15th September. I just found the following on Eileen's blog:

http://blogs.technet.com/eileen_brow...cal-exams.aspx

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Free MS Exam Second Shot Promotion

And here's the MS link http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Second shot - again!

Right here, at Prometric's site:

http://www.prometric.com/microsoft/2ndchance_noid

Valid till January 2008.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Second shot - again!

Too slow Daniel san:

http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=18369

Might wanna merge it into the sticky

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

So merged....
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
            Too slow Daniel san:

http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=18369

Might wanna merge it into the sticky

Michael
            Ooops, sorry...
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Second Shot offer is extended through June 2008

(from MCP site)

Comment

Originally posted by hasdou View Post
                Second Shot offer is extended through June 2008

(from MCP site)
                wrong statment again!
                it has been finished in may, but if you failed the exam til last day of the may than you have the right to do it until the end of this month

I think this post can be removed now ? Mods what areyou thinking?

Comment

cemarzu, considering Hasdou's post was made in January and there is 1 week until the end of June, your post was unnecessary and a bit, well, almost hostile. Sorry, can't think of a better word at this point in time.

I know not everyone has English as their first language and misunderstandings can occur because of the way a post is worded, but your have bolded your accusatory statement AND ended it with an exclamation mark!! Aslo, since Hasdou made only one post in this thread, how can it be wrong again!

Please show care posting replies to try and avoid misunderstandings.

Thank you.
                  Last edited by biggles77; 23rd June 2008, 04:07. Reason: Corrected a typo
                  1 1 was a racehorse.
                  2 2 was 1 2.
                  1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                  2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
                    cemarzu, considering Hasdou's post was made in January and there is 1 week until the end of June, your post was unnecessary and a bit, well, almost hostile. Sorry, can't think of a better word at this point in time.

I know not everyone has English as their first language and misunderstandings can occur because of the way a post is worded, but your have bolded your accusatory statement AND ended it with an exclamation mark!! Aslo, since Hasdou made only one post in this thread, how can it be wrong again!

Please show care posting replies to try and avoid misunderstandings.

Thank you.
                    Dear Biggles77
                    the offer is going to finish this month tottaly
                    i will check the "original post date" next time... but it will be great if you can remove the post from sticky state soon, because my statemnet is not wrong also
                    and please note that I am trying to help eveyone, like you guys, and i did not pick on "hasdou",
                    and my aim just help... againn just help
                    i think you did misunderstooed me

cheers
                    hope

Comment

Thread Locked as its getting off topic.

Please PM me if there is any valid reason to re-open it.
                      Tom Jones
                      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Offer Extended until June 30th
                        http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ils/popup.html
                        Tom Jones
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

Comment

I hope they never stop extending it...

...however I am a bit curious as to why they're so generous lately. Are not as many people getting Microsoft certified as they'd like? My suspicion is that they're trying to promote their new line of certs (MCITP, et. al.) and get them out into the wild in hopes that hiring managers will become more familiar with them. That in turn would hopefully encourage more people to get certified. The cycle repeats.

Either way, I'm not complaining.
                          Wesley David
                          LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
                          -------------------------------
                          Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
                          Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
                          Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
                          Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Originally posted by Nonapeptide View Post
                            I hope they never stop extending it...

...however I am a bit curious as to why they're so generous lately. Are not as many people getting Microsoft certified as they'd like? My suspicion is that they're trying to promote their new line of certs (MCITP, et. al.) and get them out into the wild in hopes that hiring managers will become more familiar with them. That in turn would hopefully encourage more people to get certified. The cycle repeats.

Either way, I'm not complaining.
                            Yep, my feeling's the same.
                            I think it's more of a Marketing trick than a sign of generosity, otherwise they'd just leave the deal on permanently without needing to extend all the time.
                            Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the Second Shot, you can't use a voucher with it :[

I've never taken an MS exam without the 15% discount you get when you buy their book.

Comment

Working...
                              X