No announcement yet.

mcse exam preps ?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcse exam preps ?

i am studying for my mcse 2003 exams . I have a week to prepare for my 070-290 exam . Iam looking at some practice exams to purchase for my exam . anyone knows how good are practice exam for 070-290 ? . plz let me know if they are well worth it or they are not

Re: mcse exam preps ?

If you don't kow the stuff, don't waste your time taking the exam. You should be going to the exam confident - no, CERTAIN - that you will pass because of your knowledge of the product gained through experience and studying. If you do not have this level of certainty then cancel your appointment and continue working with the product until you know your stuff. No amount of studying will help with zero practical experience.

For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Re: mcse exam preps ?

I totally agree with Stonelaughter
      Rules for passing exams:

1) Know your stuff
      2) Get book learning to validate your experience
      3) Do official practice tests to make sure you can do the exam

Don't use brain-dumps as they are unreliable as well as being totally illegal

Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **