Software for Certification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for Certification

Hi im looking at doing some kind of exam certification in mcse or .Net but im not sure where to start as in software etc

Re: Software for Certification

Thread moved to Certification and title changed.

Phil,

Please read the forum rules otherwise if big D catches you, you'll be in for a 2 week ban:

http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=25

In responce to your question. Depends on what certification route you want to take i.e. MCSE or .net programming?

For MCSE you can purchase the core exam book from amazon which will include 180 day eval version of WIndows 2003 Enterprise Server which is what you will require. I would start off with the XP exam first.

Good Luck

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Software for Certification

Originally posted by jackal View Post
      Hi im looking at doing some kind of exam certification in mcse or .Net but im not sure where to start as in software etc
      Get yourself a decent PC and install VMWare or Virtaul Server or Virtual PC. My recommendation would be VMWare.

Personally if i was thinking about starting new then i would wait for the 2008 exams to come around before stepping in and taking the plunge.

If you don't want to wait then get the MS Press books, get an evaluation copy of Server 2003 and get studying.

Comment

Working...
      X