Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCA ( Microsoft Certified Architect )

Hi,
    Any1 applied for MCA ? Anybody got private invitation from Microsoft for this program? There is no pre requesites neccesary to apply for this program. But this track is just like CCIE in Cisco .

I wonder if Daniel already in process for MCA as a Exchange MVP & consultant for Active Directory and Exchange....How about others? Any of you who are IT manager already applied for MCA program ?

MCA program sounds like having degree in computers from worlds leading software company ... I hope someday Microsoft will release degree program
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: MCA ( Microsoft Certified Architect )

obtaining the MCA is a very rigorous process. not only do you HAVE to go to washington but you also have to be approved by a panel.
    Technology is only as good as those who use it

My tech blog - wiredtek.wordpress.com

Comment

Re: MCA ( Microsoft Certified Architect )

Originally posted by wiredteknologies View Post
      obtaining the MCA is a very rigorous process. not only do you HAVE to go to washington but you also have to be approved by a panel.
      1 must go to Washington? I checked the web page. They are about to start MCA program through out the world not just in United States.

I guess it'll take significant time to reach MCA program in other countries than United States.
      All in 1
      Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Working...
      X