Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed 70-620 with 838 score

Hi,
    Passed 70-620 TS: Configuring Vista Client exam with 838 score on August 10 .
    Exam details are as follows :

Exam number: 70-620
    Exam name: TS: Configuration Windows Vista client
    Passing score: 700
    Total time: 120 mins ( In US/UK may be 90 mins I guess )
    Questions : 56

I thought this exam is piece of cake. But i strongly advice to study VISTA well. If you havent tried VISTA yourself, then dont think of going for this 1. VISTA has many new features. Getting familier with new backup and restore tools is useful. Then make sure you know the difference between "private mode and "Public" mode in "Network and sharing" . Also you should know about wireless connectivity in VISTA. Install VISTA on your machine, practice it and then only go for exam.

Regards,
    Amey.
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: Passed 70-620 with 838 score

COngratulations!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Well done mate!

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Congratulations Amey!

I just passed the 70-620 today - like you said, this exam is really easy.

In addition to what you suggested, I would advise anyone that is going to take this exam to make sure that they understand the UAC and how to dual boot XP and Vista.

I used the Train Signal CBT and played around with Vista by installing it on a Virtual Server.

Comment

Originally posted by Kesshin View Post
          Congratulations Amey!

I just passed the 70-620 today - like you said, this exam is really easy.

In addition to what you suggested, I would advise anyone that is going to take this exam to make sure that they understand the UAC and how to dual boot XP and Vista.

I used the Train Signal CBT and played around with Vista by installing it on a Virtual Server.
          Hajimimashite !
          Congratulations ! Gambatte kudasai ....
          You gave this exam in Japanese language or in English ?
          All in 1
          Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Arigatou Gozaimashita!

I took it in English but even though I am American, I could have probably passed it in Japanese!

I have been in Japan for about 10 years and can speak/read Japanese pretty well but not quite native level - yet!

Comment

congrats on the pass!

Comment

Working...
              X