The Ins and Outs of Cheating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ins and Outs of Cheating

Just saw news letter from Cert Mag I receive on weekly basis. A nice article about "The Ins and Outs of Cheating" Check it out if you are interested

http://www.certmag.com/articles/temp...948&zoneid=269

Who to blame ? Promteric/VUE testing center's or ..... Interesting discussion
    All in 1
    Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Re: The Ins and Outs of Cheating

Interesting article!
    Thanks

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for the interesting article!

Blame, without a doubt, can be pointed at testing centers as well as exam candidates.

Speaking for myself however, I really wish these exams were more 'hands-on' and performance based because I think that I would do much better! Trying to answer obnubilated questions is just not one of my strong points!

Comment

Originally posted by Kesshin View Post

Blame, without a doubt, can be pointed at testing centers as well as exam candidates.

Speaking for myself however, I really wish these exams were more 'hands-on' and performance based because I think that I would do much better! Trying to answer obnubilated questions is just not one of my strong points!
        No!!! Dont say that !!!

Red Hat certified training institutes play lot of politics. They dont give you passing grade if you did not attend RHCE coaching classes from there institute.

They want all candidates to pay RHCE training fees & give exam from there center only. It's really pathetic !!!
        All in 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kesshin View Post

I absolutely could not agree more. It'd be impossible to cheat on a hands-on lab-based test. Not to mention the fact that I'd do markedly better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogrik View Post
            I absolutely could not agree more. It'd be impossible to cheat on a hands-on lab-based test. Not to mention the fact that I'd do markedly better.
            I read over internet in some forums > Banned CCIE's !!!
            CCIE = God of Cisco [ Yeah the guy who passes CCIE supposed to know everything in Cisco world in perticular area like networkingg/Security/Voice ]

CCIE exam has 2 parts and in 1 part candidate must pass hand on exam. Once a guy was carrying ACL paper in his pocket and caught while cheating ..Sounds funny ..But true !! I wonder how come he can dare to apear for CCIE hands on lab when his ACL related concepts are not clear..
            All in 1

Comment

Originally posted by sco1984 View Post
              No!!! Dont say that !!!

Red Hat certified training institutes play lot of politics. They dont give you passing grade if you did not attend RHCE coaching classes from there institute.

They want all candidates to pay RHCE training fees & give exam from there center only. It's really pathetic !!!

this is the first time I ever hear anything like that. some of my friends are RHCEs, and I am currently studying for the exam too. None of my friends attended any courses, but they passed no problem.

Maybe you're confusing RHCT/E with VMWare certification, where you have to take the course to be allowed to sit for an exam?
              ________
              Vapor genie
              Last edited by DYasny; 6th March 2011, 18:14.
              Real stupidity always beats Artificial Intelligence (c) Terry Pratchett

BA (BM), RHCE, MCSE, DCSE, Linux+, Network+

Comment

Working...
              X