Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearson-Vue drop Microsoft Exams (Split from Exam Discount Codes)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearson-Vue drop Microsoft Exams (Split from Exam Discount Codes)

As you have probably heard, VUE will no longer be delivering tests for Microsoft from September 2007, so the code in the first post will not be valid after then.

From September 2007 you will have to use a (Thompson) Prometric Test Centre.

Re: Exam Discount Codes 2007

Originally posted by Stig View Post
    As you have probably heard, VUE will no longer be delivering tests for Microsoft from September 2007, so the code in the first post will not be valid after then.

From September 2007 you will have to use a (Thompson) Prometric Test Centre.
    GGgrrr - so now instead of having to only travel 6 miles to a test centre I've got to travel nearly 20 - Nice one Microsoft.

I would have thought the more test centres around the better.

Really annoyed!!

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I believe Vue pulled out because they were not making profit on delivering Microsoft Exams. That's what I heard anyway.

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
        GGgrrr - so now instead of having to only travel 6 miles to a test centre I've got to travel nearly 20 - Nice one Microsoft.

I would have thought the more test centres around the better.

Really annoyed!!

Michael
        Be positive, that is another 14 miles of mental study you can do.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: Pearson-Vue drop Microsoft Exams (Split from Exam Discount Codes)

I heard this yesterday from my friendly academic test centre and was told they had until the end of the year to use up their stock of Pearson-Vue exams.

Split from discount vouchers thread
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Pearson-VUE are no longer being used by Microsoft, and instead, Microsoft will be working with Prometric as their only test provider.

On the other hand - Prometric are no longer being used by Cisco, and instead, Cisco will be working with Pearson-VUE as their only test provider.

Duh.
            Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Wow !!!!

I feel like we are watching an interesting game on a "Chess board" ..Haha !!!

VUE is no longer Microsoft exam provider

& & &

Prometric is no longer Cisco exam provider.

& in between exam takers gonna get smashed badly .
              All in 1
              Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

Working...
              X