No announcement yet.

Working on MCSE

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on MCSE

hello all
    Iam a new member Iam currently in school taking courses towards mcse also working in the evenings at school helping out with other classes getting some more hands on. I currently have my MCP 2000 Pro. I am scheduled this week for my net+ exam.Next month Iam scheduled to take 70-215 and I will begin Active Directory class on Monday at school. We take 6weeks per class i.e. 2000 Pro. Server 2000, Active Directory, Net Infrastructure, Designing, A+ hardware and software .So I like the fact that it isnt you know like a two week breeze course or something. We seem to really have time to go over everything including alot of hands on for each class. I will finish in July 2005 with my AA degree and MCSE,A+ Net+ and hopefully at least a years worth of experiance. Well I look forward to visiting this forum and following and sharing in this journey with you all.

Congratulations on your MCP, Joe, and good luck with the remaining courses and exams.

Remember, there is no substitute for "hands on" experience so the more work you can do on proper networks, the better you will be

All the best
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **