Passed Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 Administrator Exam Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 Administrator Exam Today

I failed it first time around last week but came back with Avengeance today. I trainied my a$$ of after the fail and passed with 80% (passing score was 68%). There were 66 questions and you were allowed 90 minutes. So I'm now officially a Citrix Certified Administrator

Time to get on with my last MS exam as the CCA should keep my employer happy

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Passed Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 Administrator Exam Today

Congratultions!

I suppose you want another reward?

Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Makes passing all so sweeter. Hang on a sec, I need a moment.....

Done!!

I look forward to passing my next one

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Who is this young computer science beauty? I'm feeling quite old and out of touch at the moment.
        Cheers,

Rick

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Congratulations! Was the exam typical of the previous CCA exams? I've been kicking around the idea of upgrading my CCA certification.
          VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
          boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
          My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by rvalstar View Post
            Who is this young computer science beauty? I'm feeling quite old and out of touch at the moment.
            I think Michael would object if you touched her!

AFAIK she has no computer connections at all (apart from PS/2, USB and VGA )

Originally posted by m80arm
            Makes passing all so sweeter. Hang on a sec, I need a moment.....

Done!!
            Did you need a wash afterwards?
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by rvalstar View Post
              Emma Bunton from the spice girls and soon to be Mrs. M80ARM

Jason - Not too sure, this is the first CCA exam I have taken. Alot of questions on policies and printing. I can list all the topics from my pass sheet if your interested. I failed it first time around with 58% but I wasn't too fussed as I had never sat a CCA exam before and I just wanted to see what the format was like and what type of questions they ask. I felt a lot of the questions didn't give you enough information for an answer you had to use what they would say is the best answer.

Michael
              Michael Armstrong
              www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Oh that's who that is! I wish you would have told me earlier. I didn't put 2 and 2 together. She was Baby spice wasn't she?

Jas
                VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
                boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
                My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonboche View Post
                  Oh that's who that is! I wish you would have told me earlier. I didn't put 2 and 2 together. She was Baby spice wasn't she?

Jas
                  Oh come on!!! I thought you were on team emma and you didn't even know who she was. I suppose I will let you off as they were not as popular over in the US

Michael
                  Michael Armstrong
                  www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X