70-270

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70-270

I just pass a week ago my first exam-70-270. I scored 936 which I'm some proud off. I studied a lot with LearnKey and Nuggets Lessons and did a lot of exams from Transcender and Testking. Next exam will be 70-290 and I hope to do well also.

Rudy
    MCP,A+
    Rudy
    MCSE,MCSA, MCP, Comptia A+

Well done!! Good luck with 290.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

On Friday I passed the 70-290 exam, it was not so difficult but one has to know the material and specially about IIS, SUS, scripts and Permissions.
      Next step is the 70-291!!!!!!

Rudy,

MCP,A+
      Rudy

Comment

Well done again!
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Ok what are the best stugy guides to use for 70-290 ? I have used test kings these ae no way like the real exam , I have sat this twice and failed on b oth times only by 30 points , can someone please help me and tell me what I need to study

Thanks

Comment

Tech,

I'm afraid to tell u that testking are real exam questions (commonly called braindumps)
            There are many good study guides like Microsoft Press, Que, Syngress, Sybex...
            Concerning exam test, i can only advise you Transcender and Measureup

Hope this help

Comment

I passed the 70-291 last Friday and I must say that Testking and transcender are not enought, one MUST know the material to pass.
              Next exam will be 70-284(Exchange 2K3).

Rudy
              Rudy

Comment

Working...
              X