Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerated MCSE Track

Hi Everybody

I heard from someone a while ago that there is an accelerated MCSE track which takes 5 months instead of a year.
    I work as a sys admin and I need the certification as quickly as possible, and also wouldnt like to spend a whole year in a course.

anyone heard anything about it and where is it ?
    thanks
    Yotam

Re: Accelerated MCSE Track

Welcome to Petri, yotamc
    There are a large number of accelerated MCSE options -- you can go from "zero to hero" in two weeks if you have the money and the benzedrine (not a lot of sleep involved for either trainer or student ).

Since you are already a Sysadmin, I presume you want to validate existing experience rather than learn new skills, so try looking for "MCSE Boot Camps" in your country.

Even if you take the regular Microsoft Courses, it is about 1 weeks classroom training per exam, so potentially 7 weeks plus exam prep.

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Accelerated MCSE Track

In my opinion if you have the skills to do Fast MCSE track you should seriously consider studying to the certificate alone, just buy the popular exam materials (CBT+SYBEX/SYNGRESS+Training Kit) and have fun...

By the way, its look like that MCSE2007 is around the corner (something like the end of the year ) , and after the bad experience that we all had with the MCSE2000 upgrade to 2003, you should consider to wait for the next thing.

Comment

Working...
      X