X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips for 70-294 (was: 70-294)

Hi everybody
    I passed 70-293 last week with 910, it wasn't so hard as I thought
    I'll take 2 weeks to prepaire to 70-294. Did somebody pass it or try it recently?
    Any tips?

Choose a better topic for your thread!

Yes. I have a tip for you.

Make sure you pick a better topic for your next thread. Failing to do so will result in your account being suspended for 2 weeks.

Understood?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: Any tips for 70-294 (was: 70-294)

no, its not understood.
      What is the problem with my topic?

Comment

Ok let me try and help. What does 70-294 mean? Absolutely nothing except we know it to be a MS exam. The title is supposed to reflect what your post is about., a short summary to get people interested enough to look.

Imagine if I made a topic title and called it Server. What is that supposed to mean and how are members supposed to know what I am trying to find out. However, How do I change FSMO Roles in Windows 2003 Server, is much more descriptive and might actually atttract readers to my post.

Now do you understand or have I just wasted several minutes on someone who scored 910 on a difficult MS exam?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I understand your point and I am sorry that I made so" terrible mystake".And I really sorry that you guys spent 2 min from your time trying to explain me what wrong.And I think that you could spent less time on explanation without scaring me to block my account for 2 weeks.

Comment

Kauf,
            To bring this off-topic discussion to an end.
            This is Daniel's forum -- he sets the rules. Once of the rules is to use a meaningful title to the thread. If you don't happen to agree, there are many other forums (fora) you can visit. Note this is not a threat, just a statement of fact.

To provide a solution to your original title, 70-294=-224

To help answer your actual question, I will give you my usual exam taking tips:
            Have practical skills in AD (this is the most important)
            Use published materials (I like the MS Press Self-paced training also Que's Exam Cram 2 series) to learn the "Microsoft Way" of doing things. Be active in your reading, take notes.
            Use self-tests (e.g. Transcender) to validate your knowledge. Again be active and take notes as you review your answers.

When I last taught 70-294, it was one of the harder exams as it drew from 70-290 (Group Policies, permissions and user rights) as well as from 70-291 (DNS and subnets). When I sat it (2004), I had a fair number of software deployment questions, but you may get something totally different.

If you have any specific issues in your preparation ,please do post them here and we will all try to help.

Good Luck (although with 910 you are unlikely to need very much!)

Tom
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by kauf View Post
              I understand your point and I am sorry that I made so" terrible mystake".And I really sorry that you guys spent 2 min from your time trying to explain me what wrong.And I think that you could spent less time on explanation without scaring me to block my account for 2 weeks.
              Kauf, I tried a nice simple explanation with what was wrong. Instead of keeping quiet and learning, you have to come back with your shitty attitude. If you weren't such a xxxxxxxx I would send you some plaster so you could fill the huge chip you seem to have on your shoulder.

Be advised, it would be unwise to reply to this post.
              Last edited by biggles77; 21st January 2007, 19:00. Reason: Remove insulting world. I should not have abused the member as such.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Topic Closed.

Any relevant questions regarding exam content can be put into a new thread
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
                X