Passed 70-228 & MCDBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed 70-228 & MCDBA

Skin of my teeth (730) but its a pass, so another cert gained and a stepping stone for SQL Server 2005. 45 questions, 105 minutes and plenty of spare time.

A few questions relating to NT4 domain user accounts, which took me back far too long, also several where there were multiple apparently correct solutions and it was a case of teasing out the exact details from the question. Also I found the exhibits tended to be quite large windows and even on a 17" monitor they could obscure too much of the question -- this may be a whinge but its the little things...

Oh well, I would be off to celebrate if I wasnt taking an evening class tonight.

Next target MCDST

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Passed 70-228 & MCDBA

CongratSQLations. A pass is a pass!!! What do they call the person who graduates bottom of their medical class.........Doctor!!
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
      CongratSQLations.
      WHAT!!?!?! Did you really just write that? That's about as corny as they come... kinda like:
      "I didn't understand why the ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me."
      "Did you hear about the guy who lost his entire left side? He's all right now."
      I could continue but... (at work they say I'd make a good grandpa)

Congrats, Tom. You certainly have been busy!

BTW - What's your PhD in?
      Regards,
      Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
      Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
      www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyW View Post

BTW - What's your PhD in?
        A wooden frame with a glass cover. Huhahahahahaha
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Thread reported to admins for people TRYING to be funny...

Well Done Tom

Your flying though the exams. Keep it up

Michael
          Michael Armstrong
          www.m80arm.co.uk
          MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            A wooden frame with a glass cover. Huhahahahahaha
            Oh very good...

This is similar to telling people I used to be a teacher. The inevitable question is "What did you teach?" and the equally inevitable answer is "mainly children"

My PhD is in "Radio Meteorology" -- how the weather messes up radio signals, chiefly point-to-point microwave frequencies. That was a long time ago (it got me into PCs when there were viable alternatives to Windows as a GUI!)

Tom
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
              Oh very good...

This is similar to telling people I used to be a teacher. The inevitable question is "What did you teach?" and the equally inevitable answer is "mainly children"

My PhD is in "Radio Meteorology" -- how the weather messes up radio signals, chiefly point-to-point microwave frequencies. That was a long time ago (it got me into PCs when there were viable alternatives to Windows as a GUI!)

Tom
              For your next trick why don't you look at the OTHER angle? How radio waves mess up the weather?

Congrats on the exam Tom - 733 isn't as close as mine though; I expended EXACTLY the right amount of effort on BOTH my 296 AND my 297 by getting 700 of a required 700...

Tom
              For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Thank God there are threads like this one on the forum too !!! Or should I thank YOU ?
                Congratulations, Tom !! I heard is a tough nut to crack this exam (I'm on my track to MCSE too - if one can say this before his even first exam ). What makes your achievement even more notifiable.
                With all you people, I am glad and honored to be part of this forum !!

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
                -

Comment

Working...
                X