mcse exam preps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcse exam preps

i am looking to pass my first 070-290 exams and am window shopping several cert sites now to get the study material . i am looking to get either certmagic.com exam preps or EDIT BY MOD exam preps . plz let me know if anyone had any experience with thesecompanies and how good are their preps.
    Last edited by Ossian; 14th December 2006, 21:38.

Re: mcse exam preps

Originally posted by chandran View Post
    i am looking to pass my first 070-290 exams and am window shopping several cert sites now to get the study material . i am looking to get either certmagic.com exam preps or EDIT BY MOD exam preps . plz let me know if anyone had any experience with thesecompanies and how good are their preps.
    Can I remind you that braindumps (actual exam questions) are not only illegal but also very dangerous in that you do not know whether the answers provided are correct. At least one of the links you posted is a brain dump and I have edited it to reflect site policy on illegal materials

If you read numerous threads on this forum, you will see that the best path to certification is a combination of:
    Training courses or books
    Practice tests
    Real world experience

Real experience is the most important, IMHO

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X