Full time/ Fasttrack MCSE 2003 training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full time/ Fasttrack MCSE 2003 training

I am looking for full time MCSE 2003 training in Israel. All I found so far online is colleges that have about 5 to 10 hours a week. I have installed Server 2003 with AD, DHCP and DNS several times just to learn and practice and would like to become MCSE. I've heard of courses abroad where you finish each individual course like 70-290 in about a week or 10 days with full time study. Does anybody know if this exists in Israel? (Preference for Haifa area)

Thank you,

Ben

(Looked around on forum, didn't see the subject yet, hope I looked good enough...)

Re: Full time/ Fasttrack MCSE 2003 training

Do a quick for "boot camps"
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...p+israel&meta=

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Benjamin,

From my experience I've yet to see a good boot camp in Israel. There are the regular CTECs such as John Bryce, Hi-Tech, Sela and Mediatek, but they don't offer fast track boot camps. The others are simply 100% crap, bad instructors, bad classrooms, a total waste of money.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

I've tried search engines etc. All online courses and other missleading things. I guess I'll just have to take some time for it.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Ben

Comment

Working...
        X