Passed 70-229

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed 70-229

Well, I'm now half way to SQL Server certification - just passed 70-229 on my second attempt. First was far too rushed, with no operational experience for about 2 years and only a weeks prep, but I got 631.

This time, with two weeks more revision behind me, I sailed through with 770.

This is my first "programming" exam and I've decided I do not like the format -- lots of questions with almost identical SQL code and having to go through line by line to pick out the differences. When the answers are two screens long, its definitely too much!

Now I can get down to teaching the course, which is the only reason I sat the exam in the first place.

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Passed 70-229

Oh that sounds tedious. I don't know if I'd be able to stand it...

Way to go on passing
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Nice one!!

Well Done!

I was always a big fan of SQL but I decided to go down the exchange root for MCSA. I would definately like to get back into SQL

Once again well done

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Well done Tom, but send Stephen to do the next one.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Nice one Tom.

Another string to the bow eh!!!!

Have a drinky on me

Comment

Working...
          X