Passed 291 Achieved MCSA status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed 291 Achieved MCSA status

I am offcially an MCSA 2003 and proud to say that through work experience, committment and dedication scored a 764 I can now join the ranks of my fellow certfied admins.
    This was a very long and labor intensive process to get this far but I am not stopping here because my ultimate goal is of course to achieve MCSE status.

--FYI: I know the score is nothing to brag about at least I passed the 291 exam honestly without using any dumps! Cheers
    ITPro
    MCSE, CCNA

Re: Passed 291 Achieved MCSA status

Well done!
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Good job! Welcome to the club
      Regards,
      Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
      Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
      www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Well done mate!!!

get the next one booked straight away and start the revision process. You'll probably be doing the same on as me next?? - 70-294

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Congratulations, itpro!

So when's the next exam?

Tom
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

TY very much!

Scheduled the 293 on Oct 20th...It seems like a lot of overlap material.
            I just need to go over CA's, NLB and Clustering for the next couple of weeks.

I haven't really decided on my elective but leaning towards the Sec+
            That way I can add more letters to my alphabet soup and at the same time I can leave my options open for the Security specialization.
            ITPro
            MCSE, CCNA

Comment

Congrats. And your right, from here on out to your MCSE there is quite a lot of overlap. Best to just keep plowing ahead until you finish.

Best of luck,

Wiley
              MSCA (2000 & 2003), MCSE (2000 & 2003), A+, Net+
              Next exams:70-298, 70-299 & Security+ for MCSE + Security
              "Never argue with a fool, because someone standing 15 feet away will not know which one of you is the fool."

Comment

Congrats m8.

I really should upgrade my certs but to be honest i really can't be bothered, p;us i've started studying for my degree.

Comment

wullieb1,
                  You can do both and fly through college, I have an Associate's in IT that I earned in 6 short months. Sound like a scam or diploma mill? I was skeptical at first too but it is possible.

If anyone is interested in following the fast track then see link below...it will help steer you in the right direction.
                  http://adulted.about.com/cs/fasttrac...fastdegree.htm

--note--
                  Excelsior College is endorsed by Microsoft and they accepted all my certs as technical credit.

For example, you can work on both IT certs and take gen ed courses online from any school of your choice and as you pass go collect 200 dollars, WOW next thing you know you are a few credits away from a bachelor's.

hey mike,
                  who is the blonde girl in pic?
                  Last edited by itpro; 6th October 2006, 02:20.
                  ITPro
                  MCSE, CCNA

Comment

Originally posted by itpro

hey mike,
                    who is the blonde girl in pic?
                    That is Michael after his operation!!
                    1 1 was a racehorse.
                    2 2 was 1 2.
                    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
                      So do we start calling him Michelle?
                      Tom Jones
                      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Quick, hide Tom, I can hear him, err her, err, him coming!
                        1 1 was a racehorse.
                        2 2 was 1 2.
                        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
                          Daniel

Hijacking of a post, can you please give him a two week vacation!!

Itpro - It's Emma Bunton (From the Spice Girls) She's my future wife to be (Expect neither sher or my girlfriend knows about it)

She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine....

Michael
                          Michael Armstrong
                          www.m80arm.co.uk
                          MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by itpro
                            wullieb1,
                            You can do both and fly through college, I have an Associate's in IT that I earned in 6 short months. Sound like a scam or diploma mill? I was skeptical at first too but it is possible.

If anyone is interested in following the fast track then see link below...it will help steer you in the right direction.
                            http://adulted.about.com/cs/fasttrac...fastdegree.htm

--note--
                            Excelsior College is endorsed by Microsoft and they accepted all my certs as technical credit.

For example, you can work on both IT certs and take gen ed courses online from any school of your choice and as you pass go collect 200 dollars, WOW next thing you know you are a few credits away from a bachelor's.
                            TBH we are still running Windows 2000 servers and i've no idea when we will start upgrading to Server 2003 so i really don't see the point in upgrading any exams when i'm not using the product everyday.

The uni course i'm doing is done through the Open University. This lets me continue working whilst getting my degree. I'm doing this so i can go to OZ and take my IT managers job when he retires. Biggles look out.

Comment

I'll start preparing the Haggis now then shall I?
                              1 1 was a racehorse.
                              2 2 was 1 2.
                              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                              X