Passed 70-262 - LCS 2005 SP1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed 70-262 - LCS 2005 SP1

I studied for it this week, wrote the exam in less than 30 minutes, passed. 38 questions, no dumps available for this exam yet (and that's good).

Just to let you know.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: Passed 70-262 - LCS 2005 SP1

Well done Daniel!!

Live Communication Server looks a really interesting product.

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

ok, show of hands, how many people googled 70-262 - LCS 2005 SP1 and got here

Congrats
      "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Me!

But I sort of guessed what LCS ment anyways as our organisation are planning on deploying it shortly for a client.

Been looking at the MS Action Pack recently and you get this with it as well

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by danielp
          I studied for it this week, wrote the exam in less than 30 minutes, passed. 38 questions, no dumps available for this exam yet (and that's good).

Just to let you know.

Whoa! Tearing it up! That's about 47 seconds per question!
          Good job.
          Regards,
          Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
          Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
          www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Daniel,

Do MVP's still pay the normal prices for exams or do you get them for free / discounted?

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

With all those exam discounts available I lost track of the price one has to pay for an exam. MVPs get a discount, I don't know how big. We used to get one voucher per year, I don't remember if I got one this year. Anyway, this one was free for me, the CTEC I usually work with has paid for it.
              Cheers,

Daniel Petri
              MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Well done Mr P, guess the will be flowing in the secret Beer Forum.......... still waiting for my account to enter.
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
                  Well done Mr P, guess the will be flowing in the secret Beer Forum.......... still waiting for my account to enter.

Is this a 2,500 or more posts club, if so why is Daniel allowed in

Michael
                  Michael Armstrong
                  www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

It's not the size that matters, you know that Michael.
                    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Unfortunately I know that, and my girlfriend re-inforces that as well

Michael
                      Michael Armstrong
                      www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

Is that why she's smiling in your avatar?
                        Tom Jones
                        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I wish she was my girlfriend

Michael
                          Michael Armstrong
                          www.m80arm.co.uk

Comment

don't you girlfriend hear about it (Can i have her emailaddress )

Congratz Daniel!!!
                            Marcel
                            Technical Consultant
                            Netherlands
                            http://www.phetios.com
                            http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                            "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                            "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...
                            X