help me with ccna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me with ccna

iam preparing using todd lamle book for ccna and hotcerts.
    com ccna guide , will i be able to go through the pass exams .
    i heared its reall beast . wanted to know ur guys opinions

Re: help me with ccna

You would be beter to post in the dedicated CCNA forum (look just below this one).

Mod please move?

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I saw this identical post get locked over at the http://www.mcmcse.com/ forums

Since hotcerts appears to be a braindump website, you should have no problems if you can memorize the test questions and answers although that will do you little good if you need to apply these skills on the jobsite.

I sincerely hope you learn the content rather than memorize the test answers. It will really help.
      VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
      boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
      My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Moved to relevant forum.

Comment

We'll keep an eye on this thread, and if it turns out as a spam/ad, we'll know what to do with him...
          Cheers,

Daniel Petri
          Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
          MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

hi friend
            Go to: http://www.myresearchinstitute.com

Get free exam information, notes, books, for CCNA, CCIE, CCIP, CCSP.
            MyResearchInstitute.com
            Last edited by harris101; 29th May 2006, 09:00.

Comment

Originally posted by harris101
              hi friend
              Go to: czxczxczxczxc

Get free exam information, notes, books, for CCNA, CCIE, CCIP, CCSP.
              MyResearchInstitute.com
              It would have been nice if you said that you were the owner of that site, and that you're promoting your own stuff.

I will allow this post this time, mostly because by looking at your site I cannot see that it's selling anything, so from first look it seems like you're not making a commercial here,at least not in the original meaning of a commercial. Since we don't have anything against placing links to one's own external website in our forum policy (as long as he or she don't do it as a hidden commercial) I will allow it this time.

However next time please make sure you say something like: "On my site I gathered a lot of useful info and study resources, you could take a look at it and I hope it helps" or something like that. Otherwise, next time I will be forced to act against it.
              Last edited by danielp; 29th May 2006, 09:08.
              Cheers,

Daniel Petri
              Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
              MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
              X