No announcement yet.

Cisco ID (CSCO) ID Pending

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisco ID (CSCO) ID Pending

i have passed the 640-802 (CCNA) exam yesterday 17-10-2012
    on the score sheet the test center admin gave it to me the Cisco ID (CSCO) ID Pending

i have tried to access Certification Tracking System and chossed the following message
    If you do not have your authorization code or password, you may login with the information contained in your score report: click here

i have filled the required data from the score sheet and the result is

Please correct the following:
    We could not find a user meeting the specified criteria. Please review the criteria and try again.

So, why the message says that We could not find a user meeting the specified criteria
    and what is the meaning of Cisco ID (CSCO) ID Pending
    and how can i track my exams
    thanks for your time

Re: Cisco ID (CSCO) ID Pending

Moved to Cisco Certification forum for better response

If Cisco are anything like Microsoft, they will not be updated for 24-48 hours so I would not worry too much at this stage -- you have physical evidence of your score.
    Last edited by Ossian; 18th October 2012, 06:35.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Cisco ID (CSCO) ID Pending

I may take a few days for the pass to post to cisco. Since this is your first cisco cert then they have to create you a Cisco ID and also grant access to the certification tracker etc. If you still can't login within a few days then I would contact cisco for support.
      CCNA, CCNA-Security, CCNP
      CCIE Security (In Progress)