Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Exam Fees

Hi ,

I want to give exam CCNA - Security , and VCP - VMWare Certified Professional can any one tell me the exam fees in USD.

Thanks,

Kathy

Re: About Exam Fees

you want to give the exams, or take the exams?

with the VCP in particular, you can't take the exam without having done the course as well if i recall correctly.
    A colleague I know was saying that's somethng like 3,000 GBP for that one.

The CCNA one is somethng like 220GBP

You can check out the CCNA one by registering with Prometric and just looking at the exam cost.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

A tiny clue which country you are in, please?
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

"Kathy" is in India. "Kathy", go to a testing center and ask them their prices.
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi ,

Thanks for great support , if i do take online traininig for vmware and register directly with promatric center for exam , will it be eligible same as i do take training from the authorized training center.

Thanks.....

Comment

Really the only people who can answer that is VMWare, but I would have thought so....
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
              Hi ,

Thanks for great support , if i do take online traininig for vmware and register directly with promatric center for exam , will it be eligible same as i do take training from the authorized training center.

Thanks.....
              No.

You need to do the class before VMware will make you a VCP.

http://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/pla...n=12457&ui=www

Comment

Isn't there an online equivalent of the classroom course that qualifies?
                (asking out of curiousity more than anything)
                Tom Jones
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                  Isn't there an online equivalent of the classroom course that qualifies?
                  (asking out of curiousity more than anything)
                  Not as far as i'm led to believe.

Its all classroom based.

Comment

Seems a good way to cut your potential revenue stream, as I presume not everyone has easy access to the classroom courses
                    Tom Jones
                    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                    IT Trainer / Consultant
                    Ossian Ltd
                    Scotland

Comment

it also stops people doin braindumps though, and so, potentially increases the value of the certification..
                      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                        Hi ,

I want to give exam CCNA - Security , and VCP - VMWare Certified Professional can any one tell me the exam fees in USD.

Thanks,

Kathy
                        I've done my CCNA Security last month in Japan. If I'm correct the equivalent of the CCNA security fees were about 300$. Pretty expensive and more than the exams of the CCNP.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X