Course to study after CCNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course to study after CCNA

Hai Guys i just completed CCNA today..what is the best course for me to study after this ..or shall i start looking for a job right away

Re: Course to study after CCNA

Originally posted by sabu View Post
    Hai Guys i just completed CCNA today..what is the best course for me to study after this ..or shall i start looking for a job right away
    This depends on what field your trying to go into and your skillset. You could continue on the Cisco coursetrack and do your CCNP. But if you dont have no practical experience yet get a job in tech support doing 1st/2nd line and put those network skills you have learnt to the test!

Comment

Thanks dude.. then i do CCNP and then search for a job

Comment

Remember the certification is only a foot to get you through the door. If you dont have the "practical" expertise IE configuring Cisco devices switches routers etc and being familiar with the command line, as well as a thorough practical understanding of the OSI model and its relationship to networking in a production enviroment, you wont get much further than the front door. If if i were you id start looking for a job now but continue along the Cisco course track starting with the CCNP. You can then use that to compliment what you are learning on the job. Remember "experience cant be taught".

Comment

Super....thankyou

Comment

Working...
          X