No announcement yet.

ccnp cert

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccnp cert

I understand this is not a ccnp cert forum, I am looking to start my ccnp cert.

Would like to get recommendation on rack rental for CCNP lab. Books that I should use for studying, I am kinda leaning towards Sybex over Cisco press.

I am hoping to be ccnp by feb 08. The ultimate goal is CCIE .

Re: ccnp cert

Originally posted by pfunck View Post
    I understand this is not a ccnp cert forum, I am looking to start my ccnp cert.
    This is the general Cisco Certification forum, just as the "MCSE" forum is the appropriate place for MS Certifications

You may wish to say where in the world you are to get an appropriate price for renting cisco kit, also have you looked at Ebay to see what bargains there are -- somewhere here there is a topic on what is recommended

Good Luck!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Refer "TrainSignal" e-learning video's. They are amazing! Most e-learning classes are taken by Chris Bryan . He is an early CCIE . I liked his way of teaching BCMSN.
      Some CCNP exam are also covered by david davis too. Cisco press language is littlebit hard to understand. SYBEX books are easy to understand ...
      All in 1
      Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

I too am looking to get my CCNP on the way pretty soon. From my CCNA experience, i really liked the Cisco Press books, so will be sticking to those for my basic study guides.

A lab would be great, but expensive, have you ever seen the website?

You can book time on an Internet lab, great for getting some hands on...
        MCSA/MCSE 2000
        MCSA/MCSE 2003

I love pies.