Where can I download Windows Server 2003 Sysprep?
The Windows Server 2003 SP1 System Preparation tool enables administrators to prepare Windows Server 2003 system images as part of an automated deployment. This tool is an updated version of the System Preparation tool that is included with Windows Server 2003.
You can use the System Preparation tool to perform the following tasks in a manner that is supported by Microsoft:
- Prepare Windows for duplication from one computer to another computer.
- Change security identifiers (SIDs) and other system and configuration settings to make them unique.
- Configure user-specific information to be customized by the end-user when Windows starts the first time.
- Create images of operating systems.
- Automate the Windows mipetri-Setup program.
- Perform auditing tasks.
To obtain the updated version of the Sysprep.exe program, download and install the latest version of Windows Server 2003 SP1 Deployment Tools.
These tools are also available in the Support\Tools folder on the Windows Server 2003 SP1 product CD.
Windows Server 2003 Deploy.cab (1.76mb)