What are the Windows W2K Deploy Tools? Where can I get them? Why do I need them?
The Windows 2000 Resource Kit Deployment Tools (deploy.cab) assists system administrators in installing Windows 2000 on multiple computers. This file contains updates to the deployment tools and documentation. Some of the files included are SYSPREP, SETUP MANAGER and the DEPLOY.CHM help file.
For more information about the deployment tools, read Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 820196.
For more information about the deployment tools, including a list of tools, instructions on how they are used, and instructions for performing an unattended setup, read “Windows 2000 Resource Kit Deployment Tools” (Deptool.chm). This help file is included in the deploy.cab.
Note The Deployment Tools are also available on the Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 CD in the ‘support’tools directory.
You may find these related articles of interest to you:
- Download Free Windows 2000 Resource Kit Tools
- Download GPMC
- Download IIS 6.0 Resource Kit
- Download IIS 6.0 Reskit Tools
- Download Office 2000 Reskit Tools
- Download Office System 2003 Reskit Tools
- Download Office XP Reskit Tools
- Download RDP 5.2
- Download Windows 2000 Adminpak
- Download Windows 2000 SP4 Support Tools
- Download Windows 2003 Adminpak
- Download Windows 2003 R2 Adminpak
- Download Windows 2003 Reskit Tools
- Download Windows 2003 SP1 Support Tools
- Download Windows 2003 Deployment Kit
- Download Windows XP Reskit Tools
- Download Windows XP SP1 Deploy Tools