Were can I download the Microsoft Exchange Server Outlook Web Access Web Administration?
The Outlook Web Access (OWA) administration tool provides web-based UI for all administrator tunable OWA settings. It provides a list of all servers in the domain and allows administration of OWA settings on all Front-end and Back-end servers. The tool ensures that settings are correctly written to the server’s registry and provides inline documentation for all configurable features.
Some of the many tweaks you can perform by using this tool are:
- Address book
- Attachment handling
- Automatic signatures
- Character handling
- Client notifications
- Forms-based authentication
- Junk E-mail
- Public folders
- Spell check
- User privacy
- View settings
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP
Requires Internet Information Server, ASP.Net, the .Net Framework (version 1.1) and a machine that is part of the domain to be administered. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 is supported for client access.
Download the Microsoft Exchange Server Outlook Web Access Web Administration (529kb)
You may find these related articles of interest to you:
- Adding Root Certificates to Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC
- Download ActiveSync 4.2
- Download Exchange 2003 SP2
- Download Exchange ActiveSync Web Administration Tool
- How to Synchronize a Pocket PC with Exchange 2003?
- Problems with Forms-Based Authentication and SSL in ActiveSync